View Single Post
  #2  
Old 03-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,278
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I can tell you that people are still buying sites, myself included. Often times though when a person is selling a site.....well there is a reason. Usually it is not making money. I personally would not spend $1000 on a site just because of its potential. I can create my own potential.

I would however spend $10K on a site that was ranking well and consistently sending RMP's each month.

Not to say the sites listed here are not making money, many are. I like to see more comprehensive info listed though in respect to revenue and stats than I usually see in marketplace or exchange forums.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote