
It is illegal to promote any kind of gambling in swedenm, no matter if its in the newspaper, on the internet or anywhere else... I am not suprised that they actually try to do something about it. But why go after the small fishes, when the big newspapers have ads and more all the time.
Scary that they have started....
The only thing we can hope for is that the European Union sees this as some kind of discrimation. The problem here would be that this is just a problem for people inside sweden. If they would try to stop others it would probably violate the freedom for people and companies.
I have treid to discuss a bit about tax issues with the government but they are like talking to a brick-wall.
It so stupied this hole thing. Sweden are among the top nations when it comes to run gambling companies, to develop the software and play poker. Why the hell cant we get a chance to make some money of it. I mean as long as we pay tax for our income my oppinion is that this should be open to do business in.
For myself our webpages have been a way to learn more about poker. I read and study and then I try to write about it. Of course i want some money to be able to have the site up and running.
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
|