View Single Post
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 03-19-2007, 11:09 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 547
Default

I will beat everyone else to the punch...there is no set % between hits/signups/rmps. It is different for everyone.

Hits- It depends how targeted your traffic is, what country your traffic is coming from and a million other variables that I dont know.

Signups- Depends on the room they are signing up for- The promotions the room has ( if its a room that has alot of freerolls and other things for play money players) then the signup/rmp conversion will be less then the signup/rmp conversion at a site that offers few freerolls and only caters to RMP's. Deposit options are a big factor as well.

RMP's- I forgot what a RMP is! I might as well be promotion rooms that don't offer real money play. lol
Reply With Quote