View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-18-2007, 11:00 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 786
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Thumbs down Warning reguarding PKR Rakeback

Ok so I dont know much about rakeback but ive got this on my site 50% BONUS up to $250 PKR OPTION 1 / $25 fixed BONUS & 10% RAKEBACK PKR OPTION 2 / 30% RAKEBACK PKR OPTION 3 Now as my commission is set at 30% I can make nothing from option 3. Rakeback is taken after 30% commission is calculated. so if the player spends $10 in rake I get $3 in commission less $3 then players receives in rake which = 0 no matter how much he plays. So that is just a waste of a sign up for me. Not only that PKR have decided upon themselves to offer the same player a $25 fixed bonus on top of that so In the long run it will cost me $25 for sending a player to PKR.
Reply With Quote