View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-15-2007, 08:50 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 786
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Question Doylesroom Withdrawal Problems

I am based in the UK but I try to withdraw from Neteller as usual.

The facility has been taken away this month.

I contact them & they tell me I have to make a deposit with the Neteller account (Although the previous month I was using this for withdrawal with no hassles).

So I try to do just that.

Not allowed as I have a player account not associated with the affiliate account & have used the Neteller account to deposit with that.


I use the other Option, to withdraw by debit card.

Im asked for the last 4 digits of my debit card.

I do that & Enter.

YOU WITHDRAWAL HAS BEEN ACCEPTED

WFT????

I have never real money enabled the account & have never used my card at Doyles. Are they telepathic?

I contact online support.

I was informed to put it in e-mail.

I check my email & receive this....

----------------------------------------------------------------
This email confirms our receipt of your payout request.


You can cancel payout requests before they are authorized for processing, by logging into your account and accessing the cashier/banking center or by contacting Customer Services.

We thank you for your continued business and are always available if you should have any questions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now Ive logged in.

No option to cancel payout request

Ive already tried customer service & they told me they dont deal with this.

If I find the money I could use the check option but its a pain in the ass. I wait a month for a cheque, it takes another month to clear forrein currency cheques through the bank. Doyles charge me $10 for the pleasure


All I wanted to do was withdraw using the same method I have used before on the account.
Reply With Quote