View Single Post
  #2  
Old 03-15-2007, 07:50 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,023
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Oz, and everyone else. The AbsolutePoker deal is below and you can now request trackers from the admin area.....Still waiting to hear back on sportsbook WSOP freeroll, I'll get on that.


Current Promotions

Hybrid CPA + MGR PAW promo
  • PAW members get $26% MGR + $25 CPA on all depositing players.
  • US players are allowed at AbsolutePoker.com
  • Minimum deposit - $50 and 100 raked hands in order to qualify for CPA.
Player Bonus - 100% up to $250
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 03-16-2007 at 08:56 AM.
Reply With Quote