View Single Post
  #5  
Old 03-08-2007, 08:25 PM
anyone926 anyone926 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 20
Default

Jeremy,Thanks for your fast repeat.I come here everyday.I think guys here are very good.I like this forum.I love you all.My friends.
I am wondering build a poker site,but i do not know how to start.I am not native English Speaking.A little hard for me to use English.But this is not the problem.And i want to use CMS now.I do not want to build my site in Html pages,That's too tired.
Jeremy,do you have any advice that which CMS can i use?How much dose it cost?I can not afford the expensive ones.Is it easy to use CMS?
Sorry for these questions.I am really interested in this industry.I found it 7 years after I knew internet.I think it is a good program.And want to work on it and earn some cash.
I need your help guys.I am new to here,to this industry.Although it's a long way with many difficulties.I believe i can do it.
Thanks.

anyone926
Reply With Quote