View Single Post
  #1  
Old 03-08-2007, 06:49 PM
pokertipsfromthepros pokertipsfromthepros is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 29
Question Considering opening an offshore financial company

I'm considering opening an offshore finance company with the sole focus of issuing visa/mastercard debit cards to use to deposit funds to online poker sites. An end goal would be to try and create a paypal type service that could be used in conjunction with the online poker rooms to both deposit and recieve withdrawals. It looks like I could have something up and running within a month or so and I feel like this is one of those moments in time where a guy could really seize on an opportunity.

There's obviously a sizeable investment required to do this though so thought I would take everyones pulse here to see what your thoughts on the viability of this is. Obviously there's a need for this right now and we could at least solve the deposit problem but I'm unsure of the actual ability of convincing the large poker sites to work out a withdrawal option to allow customers to pull funds back out into their account which is where the big need is.

I would especially like to hear from those that run their own poker rooms to see what their thoughts on this are.
Reply With Quote