View Single Post
  #18  
Old 03-08-2007, 03:58 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 201
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

I think each room on your network should have it's own forum, as has been suggested. And then one "catchall" forum for the other forums.

Perhaps for the catch all forum...where right now, I can create a thread "icon" when creating a new thread...for example in General Discussion right now, Gazmans sticky thread has a thumbs up, and another thread a few rows down has the "angry" emoticon, create individual icons like this for each poker room. So for example if I want to create a thread about Party Poker(if they're not in your network), I can select the "Party Poker" thread icon so everyone knows without reading that it's relevant to the forums. This would make it easier for AMs to respond to as well. You can see this in action at the SomethingAwful.com Forums.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote