View Single Post
  #13  
Old 03-08-2007, 05:30 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK / Portugal
Posts: 22
Default

I like having separate forums for each room, can't we have the PAW programs at the top and the others following below in alphabetical order?

If you restrict individual forums to PAW programs only it changes the whole 'feel' of the place and I don't know if it would have caught my attention when I first visited.

Problem with threads is that new one's get posted about the same room and old news gets 'lost' unless the mods kept on top of it so all the info was in one place. PAW is a great place for newbie affiliates, and if you want to attract more into the fold, the more info available and the easier it is to find the better. I'd like to see more rooms added, (but kept to poker only).

Whatever happens, I'll still keep coming back.
__________________
Online Poker Review Directory
Reply With Quote