View Single Post
  #9  
Old 03-07-2007, 06:58 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,183
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes any of our affiliates can have one of these pages. Just email gareth at pokernews dot com with subject "Freeroll Landing Page" Include your affiliate login I.D.

Quote:
Is that if i use the wordings/description here would be correct ?

http://www.pokernews.com/freeroll-tournaments/?f=480
Not sure I completely understand the question but yes your page will look identical to this but with your logo on top. Also we met with the developers yesterday and they are working on an RSS solution for us so you do not have to link directly to pnews.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."