View Single Post
  #9  
Old 03-06-2007, 05:23 AM
My-Poker-Review.com My-Poker-Review.com is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4
Default Thx for all the advice

especially thx for edmc, the free logo website really helps

I've change my index page today, is it better? if it is better, i will change all the pages. www.my-poker-review.com

few more questions

1. I am planning to only promote one poker room now, from your experience, which big poker room is best to start? (fast and consistent payment are considered.)

2. I will write a lot of content about poker mathematics because i used to be a math teacher and i am interested in this topic. Do you think this niche (only 8000 searches monthly in overtune) make some money?

3. for your experience, can submit some article help to increase the traffic?

4. last question, do you think my article in my index page good enough to make people click the banner? (sry i know this question may sound very noobi, but i really want to improve my site in every aspect)

Last edited by My-Poker-Review.com : 03-06-2007 at 05:49 AM.
Reply With Quote