View Single Post
  #8  
Old 03-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,061
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
What do you expect to achieve with your website?

Is this just a hobby site where you would be happy to make a few extra bucks each month?

Or are you aiming to make serious money and get into poker/internet marketing as a full time gig eventually?
I think Dave is being polite. But in reality if you want to make the big dollars or drive a ton of traffic like the big guys are doing. Or even the medium sized affiliates for that matter, you will need to emulate what they are doing.

But if you are simply just making this site as you mentioned to improve your skills and knowledge then I would say it is a good starting point for learning the fundamentals of the poker affiliate market as well as raw html.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote