View Single Post
  #2  
Old 03-05-2007, 07:10 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

1) Heres a free option to add a simple logo while you decide what you want.

http://cooltext.com/

2) Usually not advisable to publically advertize your keywords, it will only increase your comp. Since you mentioned "poker mathematics", I didnt find it that great for hits. Increase your backlinks and you should get your PR.

3) Ive not got a clue how they rank msn & yahoo but google is the one you should be aiming for to get the hits. Submit to a list of free directories. I was No1 for a fairly competitive keyword for msn & the hits were fairly weak.

4) If you are just starting off, I suggest just sticking to promoting pokerstars untill your site grows a little. I think you should stick to bigger sites because they are already marketed and people feel more comfortable signing up to the familiar

5) Your pokerstars banner looks a little awkward on the page. Try fitting it into the page content or add it as a featured site for the month with a review page. 4 sign-ups in you 1st 3 weeks doesnt seem too bad,
Reply With Quote