My first site, please review (a very newbie site)
hi everyone.
This is my first website: www.my-poker-review.com
I know my site is badly designed because i have no previous website experience, but I am trying to use this site to improve my skill and knowledge. The site is not finished yet but some comments are appreciated. Also, i have a lot of questions and hope someone can give me some advices.
1. I want to buy a logo with some poker graphic, any good site?
2. my major keyword is poker mathematics ( i know it's not good with the domain), i only submit to 3 free directory, people are declining my link exchange because my pagerank is zero, how can I level up my pagerank to at least one without paying?
3. I only submit my site into msn and yahoo because i don't want to submit my unfinished site to google yet (or it doesn't matter?). But something happens today, when I type my keyword (poker mathematics) in msn search, my site is ranking one and even yahoo i am ranking 25, this keyword i checked overtune has around 8000 searches in last month. Is it weird? because i never done any SEO yet(i am still reading some SEO beginner e-book). I want to know if msn is useless even I rank one? i only have under 50 people visiting my site from msn even I ranked one.
4. my site has already launched 3 weeks and i only have 4 people signed up from pokerstars and none from other of my poker rooms. Should I promote some smaller poker room to increase my conversion rate?
5. any suggestion to improve my site a newbie like me can do?
thank you everyone who give me advices
|