View Single Post
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 03-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 378
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I actually don't mind this from either side really. I think PL is not being completely honest about the value of the traffic that they sent considering their recent penalities.

I sort of got tired of hearing about how great PL was and subsequently hear about how much they charged. PL didn't need to throw those guys under the bus though, that seems a little fishy and unprofessional.

Looking at RakeBrian.com too they took every one down, so they are clearly serious. Is it possible that they got their accounts closed? If you historically sent players that were valued at $400 or so and then they all became worth $80. Then you need to take the hit with the rooms. That is what a partner does.

It always bothered me that they would take CPA's and then also be in the rakeback business. It just seems you have to pick your business IMO, but clearly no rooms had a problem with this. So maybe I need to change my mind.
Reply With Quote