View Single Post
  #2  
Old 02-27-2007, 07:36 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,284
Default

I used to do this all the time. About year ago it worked very well. You got to be sneaky casinos will kick you out quick. I made business cards with bonus codes on them and would place them near the cage, on food tables, on the windshields of the cards in the parking lot and the best place were the casinos that gave a away a free copy of CardPlayer. I would slip a card in each magazine. (Sorry CardPlayer ) I've since gave up my evil ways

THis did work well in the past. That was in California where LA casinos are all over and all they have is poker.

Worht a shot. You can get 1000 great looking business cards for like $40 All you need is .1% on a CPA to make your money back. I would say if you got all 1000 cards in good locations you would maybe get 3-4% so about 30 - 40 RPM's. That could be worth it.
For awhile I was getting close to 10% RPM then it just started dropping. If you're not in the US it may even better.

Good Luck
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote