View Single Post
  #18   Spam Kill
Old 02-26-2007, 05:19 PM
pokertipsfromthepros pokertipsfromthepros is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 29
Default

I've cut the countries down to only a handfull of countries such as UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Sweden, ect. but think I'll continue the content network ads running to see how they do with only these countries while keeping it a 5 cents/click.

I go in periodically and do a player search to see who's playing out of the recent sign ups and have noticed quite a few in the play money games. What kind of conversion do you see out of these guys that start out in the play money games? What's the average length of time you guys see from the date of account creation to 1st deposit date?

I've noticed that all of the deposits we've seen so far have come either the same day or the next day, should we expect to see some more of these deposit down the road?
Reply With Quote