View Single Post
  #1  
Old 02-21-2007, 07:45 AM
limper limper is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1
Exclamation 150$ free noDeposit @ PartyPoker

Hey Guys,

i found a site, where you get 150$ for free to play poker on PartyPoker.

You only have to read the articles (to improve your poker skill) and make a quiz.
Once you finished the quiz you get 50$ real money to play. After 5000 raked Hands you get 100$ Bonus.

Try it out, i got that money, but always loose it

I know, that this offer is unbelievable and you think, that there must be a trick.

But there is no trick...I tried it out after a friend told me and it works.

The money you get is from High Level players, who gets money from PartyPoker for each player who plays on PartyPoker.

I didnt try it, but i think you can cash out the money if you want without any rules.

So start building your new bankroll

Learn how to play poker with strategy without paying a penny and pick up your 150$ bonus from PokerStrategy!

Reply With Quote