View Single Post
  #2  
Old 02-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,940
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

If you have anything that is trademarked in your domain you can expect a cease and desist letter. When starting out I made the mistake of registering domains like RolexPoker.com and PlayboyCasino.com. I never developed them but still got requests from the legal departments.

Other notable legal contacts in my life would be Harrahs and MySpace. Learn from my rookie mistakes and don't even waste your time. As long as there is no trademark or copyright you should be fine.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote