View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-02-2005, 05:07 AM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
Default

I have a Deal for you if you live in Connecticut. Or Not I have a Deal for you as well.
Get a great Bonus on a Bus Trip valued at $35.00 To Foxwoods Bingo
But if you live outside of Connecticut I can do this for you in some other way. & you will have to give me your address & more info so I can send you your bonus
Join PartyBingo,PartyPoker,StarLuck or Planetluck.Casino
& if you don't want the extra Bonus it will go towards a great cause ( & not in my pocket)
Please let me know.& I will give you more INFO on this great offer
On the Bonus side you get
You get 200% & 500 Free Cards at PartyBingo
You get $25.00 Free at PartyPoker & more
You get 100% & more at Planetluck Casino
You get 100% & $50.00 FreeRoll & more at Starluck Casino

http://www.partypoker.com/index025.htm?wm=2199966

http://partybingo.com/bingo/links/207261.html

http://www.planetluck.com/planetluck/links/62722.html

http://www.starluckcasino.com/slcasino/links/59164.html

Thanks & Have A Great Day & Good Luck
Tom
Bingo T's Bus Tours
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/

http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf