View Single Post
  #4  
Old 02-17-2007, 08:09 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

BBJ's are great. They always get players paying more just for the chance.

Live casino's live off this stuff. I once sat down at the Monte Carlo $2-$4 limit game. about 3 hands into it I was dealt pocket sevens. The flop came out with a 7 so I slowed played a little and the turn came out another 7 giviing me 4 of a kind. The pot went to the end and i showed down my quads and the every got all happy. i was like what? Then the dealer tells me that they have a 4 of a kind jackpot and looks up a this screen that show a progressive jackpot for all the quads 2's-A's 7"s paid $1,200 and that is a nice win for a $2-$4 game any day.

I was hooked. I play the Monte Carlo everytime i'm in Vegas now even though they have the smallest room in town.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote