View Single Post
  #1  
Old 02-16-2007, 05:26 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 409
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default Attn - Jeremy & Marius

Ive been pulling in a few depositors lately but would really like to promote PAW with confidence.

Could you clear a little confusion over what sites have active trackers, also could you do a thread on how we can integrate pokernews offers within our promotions.

I looked at the "poker pro for a year" promo. It looks a great for new sign ups but I was struggling to write a script to get players to sign up through me then send them to another site to sign up for the offer.

I would love to push PAW products but a bit unsure how
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...
Reply With Quote