View Single Post
  #1  
Old 02-07-2007, 03:27 AM
vxp22 vxp22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1
Default Wanted Poker / Gambling / Casino sites

Hi
I am looking out to buy around 50 casinos / poker/ bingo / gambling related web sites (for ex. article sites, blog sites, forum sites, directory sites, etc)
Sites should be at least 4 years old i.e. launched in 2003.
Sites should have a maximum of 10-15 pages. However more pages are not a problem but I just need 10-15 pages.
Sites should not be black listed in Google and other Search Engines
Site domain name should contain either of the words: casino, gambling, blackjack, poker roulette, craps, slots and bingo. Minimum of 1 of the words is required in the URL more then 1 word is acceptable.
Sites should have at least 40 incoming links in Google and a minimum PR 3
Revert back to me with details if interested in selling.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR BUYING JUST DOMAIN NAMES, SO PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WEB SITE TO SELL.

Kind Regards,
Viral Patel
Reply With Quote