View Single Post
  #15  
Old 02-06-2007, 09:28 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 508
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

Like I said this is temporary, I am aware of the slow load issue, this a temporary homepage, i am working on the real site and should be ready in a week or so, i believe the load issue is from the rss feed at the bottom, which is only there for content change for the time being, i posted a review for the homepage only because i wanted some views on how the basic concept looked!

Thanks for all the great replies, i will repost the complete site when its finished




Quote:
After waiting about 15 seconds for it to load, I gave up.... and so will most of your visitors.
__________________
Rakeback Poker - Toxic Poker

Eric
Reply With Quote