View Single Post
  #8  
Old 02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Ozpoker Ozpoker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 32
Default

lol - yeh I hear ya.

This how it used to be :

Betfred - tracked only to Betfred

CD - tracked only to CD

Titan is tracked to both Titan and Poker Ocean - both Casino Partners. If a player who has a Titan account then opens a Poker Ocean acct. that acct. was/is tracked back to the Titan aff.

Noble - tracked only to Noble - But I have sent Noble'a aff. program - Tradal.net - eight unanswered emails over the past 2 months and they haven't paid since Sept 06, so I would steer clear of them.


Now I cannot answer for PAWS but if we have tracked a Titan player through the PAWS program and they then open a Poker Ocean acct - will we get another CPA for that from PAWS or do we get nothing ?
__________________
Oz Poker
Reply With Quote