Quote:
| Yep. You just don't get it, man. I hope you have lots of daughters some day. |
I've got 2..
9 out of 10 times I hear a story about something like this I'm on your side. This one was not the case.
Why? Well first of all you are speculating that she did not consent. She said after the fact that she does not think he should be punished.
What I am reffering to here is not what was going on, but what he got for doing something that happens every single day in this Country. Is it right? Not really but that's how it is.
When I was 17 yes I hooked up with girls that were 15. Think about it. 17 makes you a Junior in HighSchool while 15 makes you frshman or maybe sophmore. This is not some crazy gang rape or molestation in any sense.
I'm not proud of the guy I think what he got was wrong and here is my point.
Scenario one: This guy gets head from a 15 year old. no one finds out, he goes to college and at worst never makes the NFL but at least has a degree in something and maybe got away from his homies for four years and now lives a better life.
Next scenario: He gets head from a 15 year old, get's caught, spends 10 years of his life in jail for somethat otherwise had not commited a crime. His entire 20's are spent in jail. He now gets out, has no education, can't get a job because he is labled a s a sex offender, has to hold up liqquor stores, rob people, join a gang and maybe someday this guy kills someone.
See my point is not saying he didnt do any thing wrong.
But what scenario is better for society? Yes #1