View Single Post
  #1  
Old 02-02-2007, 11:09 AM
huiso huiso is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1
Thumbs up selling my chinese poker forum!

hello,there
I want sell my poker forum,only $ 5,000.My forum main for the promotion of poker and casino,Reach over 10,000 members registered. If you do not understand Chinese , I can help you change the English forum! If you are interested in purchasing the Forum, please contact us!

MSN:[email protected]
forum:www.verygoodhyip.com
google PR=3
Chinese poker website desired PR=3 not an easy thing!

I really want to leave the poker world! Obsessed with playing cards more than three years, I lost a lot of money, and I wasted a lot of time! So, I would like to leave the network completely poker. I have created a forum for more than a year. earned nearly 40K. Now I have no interest in playing cards and in sufficient time to manage the Forum! so selling it!


my english not good,but I think you can understand it.
We accept E-GOLD and NETELLER payment! China's important Spring Festival is approaching, I hope that we in the new year to earn more money. lol

huiso
Reply With Quote