View Single Post
  #17  
Old 02-02-2007, 12:18 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 638
Default Super Impressed

I’ve had 4 sites done by these guys so far and had them do some work on 2 others. I can’t even begin to explain how impressed I am with these guys. I can’t wait to post the links for the newest sites but were still working on content and there not live yet, but this is the best work yet IMO.

Tonight I emailed asking for a price quote on something. I get a response very shortly after to the effect of: check out the attachment and let me know if it works. We appreciate your business and will not be charging you for this.

The site we did previous I was a bit picky and they did 3 different mock ups for me getting the site to look exactly how I wanted.

Anyway I can’t say enough about how much I love this company.
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote