
Yep - looks like some idiot snagged all the email addresses from this forum and is sending useless junk. I just got this a minute ago... it was sent to the email address I have essentially only used here.
"Dear One,
My name is Madam Beverly Murray.I am deaf and dumb and I am a complete
citizen of the United State of America, widow to the late former
minister of finance in Philippine who was a victim of the terrorist attack
against the United State of America on the 11th September 2001 that
crashed at the World Trade Centre in New York .
I inherited a total sum of $10 million dollars from my late husband.
this money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a
security and finance company at Ivory Coast under a secret arrangement
as a family treasure. This mean's that the security company does not
know the content of this box that was sent from the United State of
America to Ivory Coast under a diplomatic coverage.
My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found
you and perhaps trustworthy to give this priority of shipping this box
of money to any address that you think is very secure and save in place
with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon. There is need for
urgent action because I'm paying $100 dollars per day as a demurrage to
the security company for keeping this consignment.
I give thank's immensely for the co-operation as I look forward to hear
from you soonest.
Best Regard,
Madam Beverly Murray."
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
|