View Single Post
  #5  
Old 02-01-2007, 08:05 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,279
Default

WOW! I was reffering to the part I read about how he got head from a girl 2 years younger than him and he is only 17.

Where ever you came up with the gang rape and all the other bullshit is beyond me.

Maybe I was reading a different story...

In otherwords you are so perfect that you never had some any sexual contact with a 15-16 year old when you were 16-17?

Well most have that I know.

I really missed something in that story I guess. This sounded like a guy hooking up with a girl and they both wanted to and the State law has something agaisnt the amount of years in their age. Now a guy who had a future is now going to be a criminal and and will cost us taxpayers even more because it's very hard for a "sex offender" to get a job so he needs wellfare, social help, prison funds and let's just hope at 17 the 10 years he spends in jail does not turn him into someone worse like a killer...


Meanwhile OJ and micheal Jackson are free as can be. Yea this is real justice.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!


Last edited by losercore : 02-01-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Reply With Quote