View Single Post
  #6  
Old 01-30-2007, 07:11 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 753
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokerBank
After you have set up your website and it is running, where are you investing this money?

That is a great question most new affiliates want to know. The truth is every site and business is going to be different.

I re-invested mainly in advertising once the site is up and running. Nothing can beat good backlinks. They will pay for themselves 10 fold. Buy links at related sites with a PR of 4 or higher if you have the money. 3 or higher if they are of good value. Good backlinks are the core of your website for SEO.

Then spend some money on banner ads. I would usually only do a few banner ads and only if they could prove traffic and such.

Like I said. This is the only LEGIT business I know of that can reap so much earnings for as little as $300 or less.

After that start throwing back in the site with backlinks and such. Of course there are some other things to do but I'm nor sure posting other's secrests that I have got from other members would be fair.

Really though there is no secret formula for being a success. It's simple.

Design
Content
Content
Content
Content
Content
Content
Content
Content
Content
SEO
Content
Content
Content
Content
Content
Content
Content
SEO


That's it
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote