View Single Post
  #7  
Old 01-25-2007, 08:32 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 272
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceHigh Pino
A large network of sites with equal content on each is always a good way to go. DealerDan's gaming network is a prime example of this at work. It's a great way to show different aspects and different niches while maximizing a lot of value for your work.
Thank you AceHigh

When I originally started, I focused on small niches but didn't brand them under a network. Since doing that and putting them under the Dealer Dan Gaming network, I've found it brings a lot more legitimacy to the network, and makes it more of a brand name.

Targeting markets individually with different sites is the best way to go IMO. This means that you can also try different things and see what's working out. Also while I expect it results in the same amount of work, it actually feels like a lot less work, and a lot easier to handle. Give each sites its own identity to begin with, then try and centralize it later on. Pick a market to target, and gear a site just aimed towards that, and you should be in good shape. I have nothing against "megasites" at all, and think it can be a lot of fun to build up a site that caters to everything, but I think starting out you should definetely be starting with smaller sites.

And I agree with losercore; if you can get a nice, simple domain name, using Holis's strategy is very good at getting the brand name across.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote