Thread: Promoting Bodog
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 01-24-2007, 01:40 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 525
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

I think Bodog works very well for a few reasons. On sites where people already have accounts with Stars/Party, a lot of them don't with Bodog. Cash game players also love playing at Bodog because of the amount of fish they have.

Im only on them with CPA, but I know people who ar eon MGR and they love it since players usually also end up in the sportsbook or casino. I dont think there is a site whose branding and image is as good as Bodog's in all 3 sectors.

For conversions, theyve always converted very well for me. I dont send them more than 5-10 players per month, but my conversion rate with them is around 50-60%
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote