View Single Post
  #1  
Old 01-23-2007, 02:40 AM
Liam Liam is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 52
Default Selling Affiliate Links

Hi All

Just starting a new project www.pokerbonuszone.com

It is a site which details all the avaliale online poker bonuses for new and existing players. The site is based in Australia and it's main source of traffic comes from offline promotions such as business cards flyers and such.

I am about to launch an online campaign in the coming months so things should really pick up.

I am selling affiliate links. By that I mean for instance all party poker links will have your affiliate code attached to them. I have decided to do this by auction with each auction running approximately three days.

The first 10 affiliate links up for sale are

Pokerstars
Party Poker
Empire Poker
Pokerroom
Absolute Poker
Poker.com
Interpoker
Full Tilt
Hollywood Poker
Sun Poker

The minimum bid is $10 a month and the contract will last for 3 months at which time I will run another Auction.

Please bid by pm I will update the latest bids here.

Cheers
Liam

PS. You will not have the affiliate links on the Rakeback Page, unless you are a rakeback affiliate in which case we can negotiate.

This is the perfect way for new affiliates to get their heads in the door and start their affiliate network.
Reply With Quote