View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 01-22-2007, 04:36 PM
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 173
Default First Site, comments?

Hey its another site review thread, but I would still very much appreciate some feedback. Ive spent the last 2 weeks designing and writing original content for my site. Its by no means the finished article but I would like some feedback to improve any part of it.

I'm looking to go down the article and strategy route, adding as much quality content as I can. I know its not a niche but it will have to do for the time being.

http://www.thepokerbank.com

Eventually when Ive added enough content I will order the article links into sections and so on instead of just rows of links.

I've tried a little SEO but its not even in google yet...


Constructive critisizm would be much appreciated.
Reply With Quote