I don't think the stats are working correctly for January - well at least the updating of them.
I've been emailing Marius to get updates throughout January - as my stats showed zero's for the first half of the month (even though Marius was providing me with the real data), and then suddenly were updated around the 15th and now they haven't been updated since.
I think going forward this is probably a key area for improvement - up to date stats is a key performance indicator and needs to be as up to date as possible.
Only having my stats updated once in 21 days is not really workable in the long term.
__________________
iPokerGroup Network - Online Poker Strategy | Online Poker Freerolls | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker
Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here
|