View Single Post
  #5  
Old 01-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,000
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
But what about PurpleLounge?? I promoted it before (directly from purple lounge affiliate program) and had about 20-30 demo players and 3-4 real players in month. In PAW stats I see only "0".
So I am still doubt in correctly working this stats.
Not sure if I understand correctly, but if you were promoting prior through purple lounge directly, those stats will not carry over to the PAW system, but will be on purple lounges system.

You will only see new sign-ups that signed up directly from your PAW tracker. Again I can look more in depth if you know players names or more info. But with just " I should have players that signed up there" I would not even know where to begin. I have not heard of anyone else having tracking issues however.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote