View Single Post
  #4  
Old 01-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

It would be fun to watch if trading of NLR.L shares ever start trading again. They'll be a penny stock within minutes. In fact I can't think of a logical way that they will even be able to stay in business.

Now onto more pressing issues.

How long until banks start coding echecks and other methods to not go through just like they did for credit cards.

The fundamental question becomes, Is this a battle that can be won for online poker players and others in the industry?
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote