Site was pr3 in less than 2 months of launch and went to pr2 and has been there ever since .. I dont know much about seo and pr so never focused on this area.. I started an affiliate program that had 140 affiliates spreading the word all over the net and we received 1300 uniques a day alone for a while... most all of this I have lessened up on due to the legislation and all so, if this was purchased by someone in UK or elsewhere that could actualy get everything roling as should be and also adding sports section would be a huge boost in pofits to this site .. over 90% of traffic is NOT USA mostly european and swedish.
Not sure the best way to show proof of the income but I have any proof you need if your interested in the site.
Just to think of 1 site I know has prob made a million pokerinside.com for instance and there is no pr there as well and the site is way older than mine and has prob made a fortune.
__________________
Thanks
Jamie - Latest Poker News
|