Thread: Site For Sale
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 01-16-2007, 09:38 AM
JamieB34 JamieB34 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 67
Default Site For Sale

Hi,
Very much regretted, but I must sell my primary site. I live in the US and things are changing up so much and I just want out of the mess and am going to sell out and move on till this clears up at least.
My site has made well over 100k in less than a year - Asking 30k
I am not sure what or how to go about selling , I have never sold a site before so I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions for me please message or email me or post here.
like .. what exactly will I need .. I have stats and proof of income and also proof where I have paid quarterly taxes as well on the earnings. But Im not sure where to start with the sell where should I list it? Should I just hire someone to take care of the sale for me?
30k is just small fraction of what the sites true value , would make a difference in should I auction the site or straight out sell it?
I never used my site in the signature and never spam and hope its ok to list the url here just for you guys to check out and give me suggestions. pokerposted.com
__________________
Thanks
Jamie - Latest Poker News
Reply With Quote