Thread: Brainstorming
View Single Post
  #20  
Old 02-04-2005, 08:08 AM
El_Maximo El_Maximo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hershey, PA
Posts: 110
Default

Lol. I was just thinking this the other day. I think I'll create a tracker just for the bookstores and see what kind of response I get. Or better yet. Make a sign-up card look like a bookmarker. You could probably get several affiliate codes on 1 book marker. I might seem more legitimate to them. I'll see if I can work on a design a share it with everyone.
__________________
- El Maximo

"In order to live, you must be willing to die!" - Amir Vahedi

Small Stakes Poker Blog - A weekly blog of the journey of a free online poker player to online poker professional.

No Limit Freerolls - Free Online Poker Info
Hershey Poker Club - Play live poker in Hershey, PA
Reply With Quote