View Single Post
  #5  
Old 01-07-2007, 11:40 AM
petrassi petrassi is offline
petrassi
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 25
Send a message via MSN to petrassi
Default

Yeah i totally agree they shouldn't make it so easy to create multiple accounts in the first place!
I check IP ADDRESSES and i ask for ID but also with this you get alot of fake ID'S.
An actual picture is better than a scanned one as scanned ones can be altered.
I'm just starting off small at the moment and have limited monthly funds but don't know really where to get the technolgy for phone verification.
I also had a problem with quite a few players blowing the free $50 before they reached 5 Points and didn't get paid.......but now with the new CPA in place is not so bad if some don't reach the points as the profits still mainly good.
__________________
www.urfreepartycash.com
Reply With Quote