Stats Again
Sorry for the stats question coming up but Marc at Sun said that SunPoker's stats are updated daily. Does this go for the PAW network as well? If so I have some issues with stats I was just waiting to see how long it would take to update.
I started promoting Sun through their program for 2 days and got 2 RMP and like 4 PMP in 2 days as it is my #1 site on a popular page.
Since I went to the paw deal to test it out I have 0 for the past 2 weeks.
I show a number of hits to a page with the phrase "-insert poker room- bonus code" that prior to the PAW deal I would get 2-3 sign up's a week and now I still show 0 for all stats.
Just a little worried that I am not being tracked properley or something. I find it strange to have all 0's in my stats when i know I am sending players.
Thanks everyone
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
|