View Single Post
  #6  
Old 12-22-2006, 10:28 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

The funny thing is some of them are popular phrases and I can't figure out how someone would pass pokerlistings, pokerworks, pokersavvy and 30 others just to get a review from my page.

One example that I could contribute a sale to was the search for Mike Caro's Poker book. I was on page 3 and that same day got a sale from that book. (That's rare by the way) Just seemed odd to me when Amazon, who sold it to them anyway, was #1 and #2 and there where 30 other websites in front of me all keyword rich with this term and full of content. I guess it's just strange sometimes.

Maybe i'm higher up on some of Googles servers but still.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote