View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-21-2006, 07:17 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default Deep Google Hits?

What do you guys think of the hits you get from keywords that are 5,6,7 or more pages deep in Google.

I tend to check all keyphrases from the SE they came from just to get an idea of how I rank for that term. I notice a few terms where I am on the 5th page or higher.

Do you think these are mostly other affilites or merketers? It's more strange that I can track a few signups/sales from these.

What do yu guys think of this.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"

Last edited by losercore : 12-21-2006 at 10:47 PM.
Reply With Quote