View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-21-2006, 05:54 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 463
Default Rake Shark has been redesigned, seeking link partners

Rake Shark has been completely re designed to operate as a more traditional affiliate site. The index page is pr4 and has been for almost two years.

I will probably put as many as seven to ten more links on the index page for those interested. I would appreciate inquiries for the home page links to be from people with pages of at least pr4. Indirect or direct links, whatever you feel is better for you. Send me your info with the link information and I will get you up.

Early bird gets the worm on the home page links.

I have some internal pages that are pr3 or less and am open to anything for those pages and lower pr exchanges.
Reply With Quote