View Single Post
  #10  
Old 12-21-2006, 06:23 PM
JamieB34 JamieB34 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 82
Default

Hi,
I would have to agree with Jeremy 100%. I have spoken to Marius on many occassions and he has always been very professional and has never seemed to be rude in any way.
I would also like to add that I do promote some of the PAW trackers and sure there was some slow stats in the startup and those were fixed and seem to be updating regularly now, Just as there are small setbacks with a couple of the poker room negotiations now, I'm sure they will all be resolved in a timely and professional way as well.
Just wanted to add that for you guys that aren't promoting for PAW yet.
I expect this affiliate program to be HUGE in the months ahead and hope that everyone who hasn't tried it yet isn't discouraged by someone elses experiences. Give it a shot for yourself before knocking it and don't give up when things get tough as they sometimes will, these guys are working to bring us great deals , deals that are hard to get for some and impossible for others. Hang in there guys and keep up the good work and it will pay off.
__________________
Thanks
Jamie - Hosting Viper Videos URL-Shrink
Reply With Quote