View Single Post
  #9  
Old 12-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I didn't write this, nor did I know about the situation or agree with the email going out. For the record though Marius is a great and integral part of the team. Nonetheless english is not his native language and I imagine the email may have come accross in the wrong.

Still no excuse, but the morale of the story is that some affiliates were still promoting Bodog with us and apparently Bodog pulled the plug just until we wrap up negotiations. I think Marius was probably pissed off trying to defend your (the affiliates) positions in the whole situation as you are the ones who suffer the most.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote