View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 525
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default Email about Bodog from PAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW
Bodog is cheating us!

Hello, Fellow affiliates,

Marius from PAW here. I have got one bad news for those who advertises Bodog Poker. Bodog seems to be not very honest in business. They have stopped the deal for PAW members. This is a huge loss for us and does not give the reliability for Bodog as well.

I suggest not promote them for some time because we will be negotiating about deal renewal.

We are very sorry for inconveniences caused. Such cases happen in our business from time to time...

Best regards,

Marius
Can we get some more info on what is goin on? I know when the thread was placed in here to tell everyone about it, I immediately got a call from my affiliate manager telling me that the announcement was premature, and that it wasn't certain yet.

I haven't used the PAW backend yet, so I know nothing about promoting through there. The email seems like it's calling out Bodog for doing something wrong, so I'm curious as to what's going on.

-Justin
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote